This wolfcraft screw clamp SZ 80-300, a classic tool in a new functional design, can be used for a variety of applications.
The handle is ergonomically formed with non-slip inserts for optimal power transfer, which is realised via a galvanised spindle with trapezoidal thread. The innovative new design of the clamping arm allows the tool to be laid flat on the upper part of the arm, as well as on its back when rotated 90°. This makes the tool particularly suitable for glueing. The screw clamp will not slip or come undone as the grooved edges will ensure a secure grip. The galvanised clamping arm with a hollow profile arm will not bend, even when working at large spans.
- Colour: Grey and black
- Material: Steel
- Depth: 80 mm
- Clamping width: 300 mm
- Ergonomically shaped handle with non-slip inserts
- Optimal power transfer thanks to a galvanised spindle with a trapezoidal thread
- Particularly good for glueing thanks to the innovative design of the clamping arm
- Will not slip or come undone
- No bending of the galvanised clamping arm with a hollow profile