The wolfcraft hole saw with centring drill bit has a diameter of 127 mm and a cutting depth of 40 mm and is developed for renovation tasks. It is suitable for both DIYers and professionals! You can use it on wood, plywood, steel, non-ferrous metals, plastic, and plasterboard.
Delivery includes one 6 mm (in diameter) HSS (high-speed steel) centring drill bit with hexagonal shank.
- Colour: Red
- Material: Bimetal with high-speed steel teeth
- Diameter: 127 mm
- Cutting depth: 40 mm
- For wood, plywood, steel, non-ferrous metals, plastic, plasterboard
- Directly usable, no separate mandrel required
- Complementary accessories: 1 x drill bit (5479000)
- Delivery includes: 1 x HSS centring drill bit (6 mm diameter) with hexagonal shank