This Pure2Improve foam roller, constructed from EVA foam with a hardened plastic inner tube, is a versatile piece of fitness equipment that can be used in multiple ways: from sports massages and muscle rehabilitation to a full core workout.
The soft foam roller features 2 zones with different groove patterns, which are designed to work better than a standard flat foam roller. The zones help to channel blood and oxygen through to the muscles and create elasticity in the muscle, delivering a precision massage. Besides massages, the roller is suitable for full body workouts, or training to improve your core and base strength. It is also great for Pilates, yoga and gym classes.
The foam roller is designed for all types of users.
Pure2Improve products help athletes of any level to improve their performance. Whether you enjoy football, ice skating, hockey or swimming, being in top physical shape will improve your athletic performance and protect you from injuries. Each sport comes with its own physical demands on your body. You may need training to improve your balance, flexibility or agility to be at the top of your game.
- Colour: Yellow
- Dimensions: 36 x 14 cm (L x Diam.)
- Maximum weight capacity: 200 kg
- Weight: 600 g
- 2 zones with different groove patterns
- Can be used in multiple ways: from sports massages to a full core workout
- Simply roll over the ridges for your own personalised sports massage
- Also great for Pilates, yoga and gym classes