Our handy TH-CD 14.4-2 Li cordless drill is an indispensable tool for numerous drilling and screw driving jobs.
Its robust two-speed metal gearing provides high torque and optimal transmission from the high-performance motor, which is powered by a lithium-ion battery. The single sleeve quick change drill chuck with quick stop function enables fast tool exchange without changing your grip.
For a quick and straightforward workflow, there is a practical magnetic screw holder on the machine itself. A battery capacity indicator is a continuous reminder of the charge level. A slim design and ergonomic soft grip handles make the tool both comfortable and secure to hold.
When the work is done, the cordless drill can be put away neatly in the practical transport and storage case.
- Product size: 305 x 102 x 290 mm (L x W x H)
- Product weight:1.4 kg
- Charging time:3 – 5 h
- Number of gears:2
- Idle speed (gear 1):0 – 350 rpm
- Idle speed (gear 2):0 – 1150 rpm
- Max. torque:33 Nm
- Number of torque steps:20 settings
- Accumulator:14.4 V / 1300 mAh / Li-Ion
- Drill chuck:10 mm / single sleeve
- Li-Ion battery: no self-discharging
- Delivery includes 1 battery