This Draper Tools Expert hardpoint handsaw, with a length of 550 mm, is a perfect choice for a wide range of sawing jobs.
The handsaw is made of hardened, tempered high carbon steel with a finely-ground surface, which is coated in ultra-tough lacquer to prevent corrosion and decrease friction when sawing. Thanks to the triple-ground tooth design, it allows fast cutting and sawdust removal in both forward and reverse action.
Each tooth has been hardened to prevent snapping and the handsaw features a shock-absorbing, ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfortable use.
- Colour: Sliver and blue
- Material: High carbon steel + ABS plastic handle
- Dimensions: 66.6 x 3.2 x 14.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Saw length: 550 mm
- Teeth per inch: 7 tpi/8 ppi, First Fix
- Straight blade
- Corrosion resistant and low friction
- Triple ground tooth design allows fast cutting and great sawdust removal in both forward and reverse action
- Hardened teeth to prevent snapping
- Shock-absorbing, ergonomic soft grip handle